Knock's self scheduling tool as a great and easy to use option for any prospect. With team scheduling, you can customize your schedule to fully maximize your team's touring capacity.
To adjust your times available for self scheduling, there are two locations to do this.
- Go to your Admin dashboard and Scheduling. Adjust the times under Touring Hours.
2. Go to Knock > Account > Preferences to adjust the available hours there.
Scheduling Preferences Via Knock account
To customize your self scheduling preference, go to Account > Scheduling. From here you can
Turn on or off self scheduling (Red)
Adjust max tours at a time (Orange)
Default tour lengths (Yellow)
Minimum booking notice to the team (Blue)
Number of days out available to self schedule (Green)
Scheduling preferences via Admin account (Max Simultaneous Tours)
Knock Admins can adjust the max amount of tours one site can have at the same time per day. For example if you have 3 leasing agent on Monday and 1 on Friday, you can allow more tours to be booked at the same time on Monday than Friday.
Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your admin account
- Click the "Scheduling" option in the side navigation and then "Touring Hours".
- Set your "max simultaneous tours" based on your staffing schedules
Self Scheduling Calendar
Users can assign tours to their name from the "House" user without risking double-booking. Knock will block off calendar time for any tour or busy time, regardless of which user owns that tour or busy time.
That's all there is to it!