Hey everyone! We have an update 😄
To make documenting prospect activity in Knock as easy and flexible as possible, we have replaced adding a "Tour" activity with 2 new activities that replace "Tour":
- 📅 Appointments: A pre-scheduled visit by a prospect
- 👟 Walk-ins: An unplanned visit by a prospect (either new or existing)
Here is flow for adding an appointment. Please make note of steps #3 and #4.
- From an existing prospect, click "Appt" button. Choose the date and time for the appointment. Note: You need to create a prospect before adding an appt.
- Once the appointment has been added, Knock will send an automated email and text to the prospect with the appointment time confirmation, directions to the community, the ability to save it to their personal calendar and a link to reschedule or cancel the tour.
- Before the tour is held you will receive, the prospect will receive a reminder, either via text or email, which will also include the tour information and the option to reschedule. This will help reduce the amount of No Show prospects in your reporting. Pro Tip: The picture is the first picture listed under Photos on your Properties tab. Adjust it by clicking Edit Community and dragging/dropping the picture you want to see.
- Once an appointment is in the past, you will need to "complete" the appt in Knock by indicating whether the appointment took place ("Visited") or was a no-show ("No-show"). We will add this step to your To-do List.
- Once an appointment has been marked as "Visited", you will be prompted to add which units were shown during the appointment. You can add shown units at any time after the appointment has been completed, and they will export to your PMS immediately.
Here is flow for adding a walk-in. Please make note of step #3.
- You can add a walk-in when you first create a prospect, or add a walk-in from an existing prospect.
- Once the walk-in has been added, it will show up in the "Events" section of the profile. A walk-in event will be exported to your PMS.
- Once a walk-in has been added, you will be prompted to add which units were shown during the walk-in visits. You can add shown units at any time after the walk-in has been completed, and the shown units will export to your PMS immediately.
⚠️ What this means for you, and key take-aways!
- Make sure you are marking appointments as either visited, or no shows once they are in the past
- Make sure you are adding shown units to each appointment or walk-in, so you get credit for the activity!
- Appointments and Walk-ins are exported to the PMS guestcard as soon as they are added to Knock
- Shown units are exported to the PMS guestcard as soon as they are added.
Prefer a video guide? Follow this link!